For New Patients:
Stout Street Health Center Currently has a waitlist for primary care and dental for new patients who have never engaged with CCH for services previously. Our Psychiatry and Behavioral Health teams can take on new patients. If you would like to get on the waitlist for primary care or dental services:
Come to Stout Street Health Center and ask to register as a new patient
Fill out the necessary New Patient Waitlist Registration paperwork
Meet with a member of our insurance enrollment team
At that point, you will be added to our waitlist. We will reach out to you once we have an opening for you.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR HEALTH SERVICES APPOINTMENT
No need to bring anything with you, nor do you need insurance in order to be seen.
However, it is helpful, but not required to bring the following items:
- Photo ID or other form of identification
- List of current medications (or even the bottle)
- Medicaid card, if you have one
- Any paperwork you received, if recently discharged from a hospital
- * For behavioral/mental health appointments: A list of any symptoms you or people close to you have noticed, and how long you have been experiencing these symptoms
- * For a child's appointment: Vaccination/immunization records
- We request that bicycles be left outside of the Health Center.
- Patients may only bring service animals into the Health Center. Pets are not allowed.
- We are NOT an Approved Treatment Provider (ATP) through the CO Department of Corrections.